Tuesday 12 July 2016

Design of the Week - Beach Cards



We have a great set of Beachy 3x4 Journaling cards as the free Design of the Week this week:


I used Print & Cut to print them and cut them out as whole cards to start with. I then chose to work with the blue and yellow card and 'whatever'. I also wanted to use the sunglasses but the red colour didn't really go with my photo, so I cut out the sunglasses several times in white and layered them onto my layout. This set of cards not only comes as a Print & Cut file, it also has the other elements as regular cut files, so you can cut whatever elements you like.

You can see that I arranged the multiple white sunglasses down the left side of my layout and I made a feature out of one by filling in the glass with a patterned paper. The beach yellow/blue card is poking out from under my photo and I cut out the word 'whatever' and used that as my title. 



I hope you've enjoyed my layout and will enjoy the Beach 3x4 journaling cards as much as I did

Happy scrapping xx









Designs used:
Beach Cards











PRODUCTS USED:


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun, summery layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the different elements in different ways to make the most of the Silhouettes capabilities.

    ReplyDelete