Tuesday 31 January 2017

Do more of What Makes you Sparkle


Hey there, Niki here with you today with an easy home decor project. Anyone who knows me knows that my favourite colour is glitter ☺and I have recently been feeling that my craft room NEEDS more glitter on the walls.

I had a naked wood frame that I wanted to decorate, so I measured the inside of the frame and set about making my design. I chose the word 'Sparkle' from the Design Store, and also selected the 'Fabulous' font and wrote the rest of the phrase. I re-sized until I was happy my design would fit inside the frame, and then cut the design out of a double sided adhesive sheet.

I weeded out all the letters and stuck the adhesive piece inside my frame. At this stage I lifted off the front 'backing' to reveal the adhesive below. I sprinkled with glitter in two different colours...

Using two different glitters gave me an 'ombre' effect which I always love. I then finished off the frame by adding chunky gold glitter to the shaped part of the frame and patterned paper to the large flat back part of the frame. Finally I added ribbon to hang it up with and a bow. The perfect addition to my craft room.


Thanks so much for stopping by, happy scrapping xx 






DESIGNS USED:
Sparkle
Fabulous Font

PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment