Thursday 26 January 2017

Perfect Day Scrapbook Page

Hiiiiii

Caroline here today using a fabulous and pretty cut file  to make a stitched scrapbook page...


I used this cut file by one of my fave designers...


I simply made the cut file large enough to virtually fill my 12 x 12 mat and then before I sent it I made sure it was selected and then clicked on the 4th option in the cut settings so it would cut perforations that I could then stitch through!

It will look like this when you have set the settings...


Then the hard work of stitching begins. Now I'll be honest, this one took a long time to make as i changed the thread colours a lot and the design is so intricate.

Here are some close ups...





I mixed up the stitching with some florals that I had in my stash and a few embellishments and it was finished. Although it took a while to make it turned out just how I wanted it. I hope you have a go at stitching too.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a fabulous day.

'Til next time

C x





2 comments:

  1. Wow. What a great tip for making instant sewing perforations and a beautiful layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I appreciate all the time and work that went into this layout! So worth it, it is amazing!! Excellent work, Caroline!!!

    ReplyDelete