Wednesday 20 December 2017

Last Minute Christmas Cards using Free Christmas Design


Hello, hello - Karen here with a quick Christmas Card.  I usually make my own Christmas cards and this year made them using a free DOTW from November.

I thought I had made sufficient cards but realised that I needed a couple more and so decided to make some quick and simple ones.


  • I used this Santa from Echo park.  I drew a 4.5 in square and turned this into a faux stitched border.  I used the colour picker to get the same red as the Santa.
  • Next I manipulated the 'Ho, HO, HO' phrase (which was a free design yesterday) and added to the bottom of my Santa.  I again used the colour picker to make this the same red as the Santa.
  • All was left to do was to print and cut them out.  Mat on a piece of red card and add to the front of a 5 inch pre-made card. 


I kept the file so that if any more cards pop through my letterbox from people I haven't sent to I can quickly 'knock up' a card in return and get it into the post that day.



1 comment:

  1. Great idea, and a very useful card to have on hand - thanks Karen.

    ReplyDelete