Saturday 17 February 2018

Alternative Uses for Rhinestone Function in Designer Edition Software - Part 2



Hello, hello - Karen here, back again with a second alternative use for the rhinestone feature in the Designer Edition software.

This idea came about as I had seen lots of pages, recently, using a template to make string art hearts.  I thought - that's something I could do on the Silhouette and once I decided to try it was super easy.


  • Choose a heart shape and size it to 10in x 10 in.

Open the Rhinestone panel.


Choose the outline option, change the size to 4 and the spacing to 1.1ins



Then you have your design ready to cut the holes and add the brads.


I have numbered the order in which I strung mine.


This technique could be used for all sorts of shapes.

1 comment:

  1. Love this Karen and will definitely be trying it out thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete