Wednesday 7 March 2018

Free Design Of The Week - 6 x 4 Post Card with Stickers - 5th March 2018


Hello again, Karen here with another suggestion for the free Design of The Week.  This week it is a print and cut file called 6x4 postcard with stickers.


I have to admit that when I first saw it I was flummoxed as to what I was going to do with it and then I remembered a challenge on another forum to make a scrapbook page with journaling from someone else's perspective and my idea for a scrapbook page was born. 


I decided to print out the postcard the largest size I could to fit onto a piece of A4 card, allowing enough space for the registration marks.  I printed out the postcard and then added the journaling with a sketch pen. 


A happy accident was that the darker blue sketch pen run out of ink and so I had to resort to a different colour blue but that ties in with the ombre blues in the patterned paper.


I printed and cut out the words and hearts to add to my page and then placed a cluster of embellishments at the bottom right.


All I had to do to finish was to add a small photo in place of a stamp. Et Voila - a scrapbook page made featuring an over-sized postcard.

My Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment