Thursday 10 May 2018

You are My Sunshine Layout | Using a Stencil



Hey there, Niki here today with a layout I've made using stencil material. I had the adhesive stencil material and have cut my chosen design from it. The great thing about Adhesive Stencil Material is that there is very little bleeding under the stencil becuase the adhesive holds it in place so well.


So after I had cut my design, I simply laid my stencil over my background and added two colours of texture paste through it. It peeled off like a dream afterwards to reveal the perfect pattern!



Thank you so much for joining me today - give the Adhesive Stencil Material a go, you can made awesome stencils that can be used again and again.

Happy scrapping xx 



DESIGNS USED: Star Dots Background


PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment