Tuesday 5 June 2018

Puppy Love - Featuring Rhinestones


Hello, hello - Karen here.  You don't need to check your calendar it's not a Wednesday DOTW post but I thought I would make a page using rhinestones as the other DT members have been focussing on them this month.

To make my design I used this cut file from Samatha Walker.

First I chose the doily with the pattern in the centre and resized it to 10ins.


I then used the Rhinestone feature to change the line into apertures for 10ss rhinestones (see features highlighted in blue below).


I then cut the design and set aside. 

Next, onto a piece of white card I wrote my title using Golden Rule Sketch Font.    I converted the words Puppy Love into dots using the rhinestone feature (I got the idea from Verity's blog post here) - as above and used a sketch pen to draw the words and circles. 




I placed my doily to the top left of the page and added rhinestones to the doily and the words puppy love.



The only thing left to do was to add a photo and some embellishment clusters an my page was finished. 




DESIGNS USED:




PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment