Sunday 23 September 2018

Sunday's with Steph - The best seat in the house - 12x12 scrapbooking layout



Hello all and welcome to this weeks blog!

So I had a lovely photo of three of my little cousins sitting at my nan's house all in her chair - it was almost begging to be scrapped.

I used a sheet of bazzill diamond white textured card and cut out this butterfly design:https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs?search=paige+taylor+evans+butterflies&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true  I trimmed it down to 11 inches and used a script paper and created a boarder.



I had a packet of texture stickers from creative devotion which were great!  They added great splashes of colour to my layout and the layout quickly took shape!

My photo was placed onto a piece of green card and I added a black and white branch design piece vertically behind the photo and a solid black piece of card which I had added a scalloped edge too on the right hand side.



Next came the title that I added backwards so it would be in the right position when I finished.  I also in gold glitter font added the word perfect as I know I am bias but I truly think these three are!! Once I had finished the two titles I added lots of chipboard stickers and loads of coordinating enamel dots! My two final pieces were the rosette and of course no layout would be complete without some journaling!



I hope you have enjoyed this weeks design.



See you next week!

Steph xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment