Monday 15 October 2018

Halloween Glow in the dark treat stickers





Hi everyone. It's Verity here from Pretty Little Button bringing you another project. Today's project features the printable glow in the dark sticker sheets. This is a quick post for inspiration, but also a little problem-solving.

Halloween Glow in the dark treat stickers details: 

No matter what I do a the moment when I do print & cut, no matter how far in or out I have my paper in the feed tray of my print, the sheet is never printed correctly! And I have played around with my print settings too and changed the size of my paper to avail. However, know when I print, my print shifts up the page to near the top and my registration marks are only just on.

When I add the sheet to the mat normally, my machine struggles to find the registration marks even with manual registration as they are too high up!



To solve this problem, I used the cursors and rulers on the screen to measure how far down the registrations marks are from the top of the mat - this is 0.75". To counteract my printer, I place the sheet on my mat so that the registration marks are 0.75" down from the top of the mat - as they should be had it printed correctly. The along with manual registration I have success and it is able to cut my project correctly.


I used a great design from the design store to create some fun glow in the dark Halloween stickers. these would be great for sealing trick or treat bags to hand out at the door, or to give out as regular stickers on the night too. The kids will be glowing as the go trick or treating!






If this has inspired you to try this out, please post below. I would love to see it!

Until next time,

Verity




Profile Pretty Little Button Blog | Instagram | Facebook

DESIGNS USED:

Phrase: happy halloween by Silhouette, Design ID #4057

PRODUCTS USED:


     

No comments:

Post a Comment