Friday 19 October 2018

Halloween using a glow in the dark sticker sheet

Good day everyone

Today I am sharing how I used the Silhouette Glow in the Dark Sticker Paper.



I thought this would be perfect for decorating some little treats for all the children who call at the house on October 31st

The cute skull sucker seemed well suited for decorating some little lollies, so I added those to my design removing the 'stick'. I have a friend who loves bats and chose this bat skeleton as a decoration for her. Finally I made a couple of cards featuring bats again, one for my 'batty' friend and the other for a friend whose birthday falls on Halloween (found here). All these designs were cut from one sheet of the sticker paper using the Silhouette Cameo settings.


It was simple just to peel the skull stickers and apply directly to the lolly pops...


I made plenty to give out...


 and they look great with my Autumn decor!



The bat also turned out really well...


the cards coming together easily...


I had created a spooky set...



I love this little collection...



But best of all they really glow in the dark and will be amazing on Halloween!



Thanks so much for taking time to join me today and look forward to seeing you next week when I am playing with white adhesive cardstock!

Have fun

Ruth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment