Friday 5 October 2018

Spooky glow in the dark HTV

As a follow on from last week I have been playing with more HTV.... I love this stuff!

With Halloween coming up anything glow in the dark is a perfect addition to the spooky atmosphere

Spooky is literally what I went with this week using this cutfile

I also wanted to cut a typical Halloween image and eventually chose a ghost taken from this fab set of Halloween circles

I simply ungrouped them and enlarged the ghost and cut it out along with the word spooky (I added some stars in between the gaps that hopefully I can use on another project)


I carefully positioned both parts of the design on a plain black t shirt and ironed them in place


the glow in the dark is really effective as you can see from these 2 photographs...with the image on the right taken in the dark



Hope you have enjoyed my simple Halloween project and I plan to be back with another one next week...see you then

Ruth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment