Sunday 7 October 2018

Sunday's with Steph - Is it too early to mention the "C" word - Cute Christmas card with baubles



Hello Crafters and welcome to this weeks blog post!

So today I made the first one of the year to get me off to a flying start - yes you've guessed it I've started making CHRISTMAS cards!!

This one was super easy and quick to make.  I used this design from the Silhouette Store which has done most of the hard work for you: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/68246 I used Bazzill Diamond cardstock and cut it on the heavy card stock setting passing through twice.

Once cut I backed the star with gold glitter card and the rest with silver glitter card (The card direct from your library is 5 x 5 inches in size so I cut the silver card a tiny bit smaller than that.)

I found the tiny fairy lights in my stash of craft things, they must be at least three years old....I knew I'd find a use for them!

And here it is the finished design!



Please let me know if you have a go at any of my designs...I'd love to see them.  Please tag me on either (or both) of my Instagram pages sundays_with_steph or stephanielouise123.

I hope you have a lovely week crafting.....until next time....

Steph x x

2 comments:

  1. LOVE you added the tiny lights, great card.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Faith :o) You make my day with your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete