Sunday 14 October 2018

Sunday's with Steph - Scrapbooking layout titles



Hi there and welcome to this weeks blog post!

So I was given a design brief for a layout that had to include the number twenty two.  I decided to ask my friends on Facebook for twenty two words that they thought of when they thought of me!  To my surprise I had a lot of lovely things said about me, way more than the twenty two that I asked for and that's where my layout heading came from....I only asked for twenty two!!

So the word twenty came from this cutfile: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/12307 and the word two from this one: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs?search=one+two&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true I then used a regular font to create the number and enlarged it to create the number 22.



Firstly I cut them in white using bazzill card stock and then on black.  I originally wanted to create a shadow but when putting them together I decided I preferred the black writing on the top and the white under it.  I done the same with the numerals and then clipped all the cards with a bull dog clip and arranged my photo up in the top right hand corner and ta da all done!



See you next week

Steph x x

No comments:

Post a Comment