Wednesday 7 November 2018

Design of the Week - Flourish Pumpkin - 6th November 2018


Hello, hello - Karen here with my Wednesday post using the DOTW which is a fancy Flourish Pumpkin.


 I started by filling the pumpkin with an orange damask pattern using this pattern.


First I ungrouped the design and then I chose the fill option and finally chose the damask pattern.



I then added a small exturnal offset, resized the pumpkin to 9 ins tall and used the print and cut function to print and cut the pumpkin along with a printable pumpkins design, which I mirrored and overlapped to make a border at the bottom of my page.


For my title I laid out how I wanted the design to look, removed all but the title and used  an orange Silhouette sketch pen with this cut file.



I then assembled my page by first constructing the pumpkin and adding the border at the bottom of the page.  I then rummaged through my stash to find some orange embellishments and the number 31 for the 31st October.




PRODUCTS USED:


      

No comments:

Post a Comment