Tuesday 20 November 2018

You Are So Loved - Every Day - Daily Deals and Weekly Steals


Hello, hello - Karen here with a page I made using one of the Weekly Steals that are available from the Silhouette Design store and I apologise for the bad light photographs.  If you are not aware of these every day there are Daily Deals, Weekly Steals and Last Chance designs which are reduced in price.

I chose this design, which is a weekly steal and decided to supersize it for the title of my scrapbook page and it was only 26p!

I used the one with the label across the 'y' and added You Are So Loved using a sketch pen and Sister's Sketch font.  I then added an offset and changed the internal lines to blue so that all the blue lines would be sketch pen.





I cut this out and set aside whilst I made the rest of my page.

For this I used this sketch border which I repeated around my page.




I then added some journaling using Sisters Sketch font


Once this had been drawn with a silver sketch pen all that was left to do was to add the title and a photo.



This was a very simple layout but very effective using just silver and white.


Over the next few days The Silhouette Design Store is giving away a free design as part of their Black Friday deals.

This is the first one and I would recommend that you look each day to see what others are available.





No comments:

Post a Comment