Sunday 9 December 2018

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 Cupcake layout



Hello all and welcome to this weeks blog post!

I started off with this lovely cutfile by Paige Taylor Evans https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/239734?search=paige+taylor+evans+cupcake&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true of a pair of cupcakes.  I used the cake on the left and enlarged it a little on my design sheet.  I cut the file on my favourite Bazzill Diamond cardstock and then set about backing it in soft pastel papers.



Once I found the perfect photo to go with this layout I chose a dotty peach paper and gutted this to make a boarder then used a white textured background for my layout.



I fiddled round with my photos and cupcake to get the positioning right before fiddling a whole load more with the embellishments and as you would imagine the title came easy!



Thank you so much for reading this weeks blog....

Until next week

Stephanie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment