Sunday 16 December 2018

Sunday's with Steph - Sequin pockets scrapbooking layout



Hello crafters and welcome to this weeks blog!

So I started this weeks layout with this cutfile: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/15191?search=background+lace+circles&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true I cut it out on to my favourite white Bazzill diamond card and used it as a template to draw circles onto a white piece of card.  I painted the circles in pink, blue yellow and green shimmery paint and then cut the piece of card down to 10 x 10.  I placed this onto the green spotty 12 x 12 card and then put it to the side to dry off whilst I worked on my cutfile.

On the reverse side I used the cutfile as a template again to drawer round some see through plastic and some white card.  cut this out and then stuck the dee through plastic directly onto the back of the cutfile.  I then added foam risers round the edge and then some white and turquoise sequins.  I removed the backing from the risers and stuck the cut out card directly to the back creating the sequin pockets.  I then put what felt like a million foam riders on the back of the cutfile before sticking it onto the painted card.



As I wanted to add a fairly long title I added that first as I wanted to get it positioned correctly then added the journaling, then the embellishments & perspectives and ta-da it was completed!



Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this weeks blog post!

Steph x x



No comments:

Post a Comment