Sunday 24 March 2019

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 Paige Taylor Evans scrapbooking post






Hello!



Welcome to this weeks blog post!!  I am just loving scrapbooking at the moment and rarely do anything else...it's soooo much fun!!



I made this layout at a recent re-treat, I was especially pleased with this layout as I had managed to join my daughters love for travelling and her love of Disney using the song from Aladin "A whole new world" as  a title.  



Again I have used a Paige Taylor Evans cut file.  This one is of a globe, I've seen it used lots...it's so versatile!  https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/237205?search=page+evans+globe&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true Anyway I cut this out on my absolute favourite paper Bazzill Basics (cardstock, heavy with two passes) and then set to work on my layout.




I used a sheet of bobble textured paper also from Bazzil which I gutted to create a border and then trimmed the pink gingham paper down to 11 x 11. 



I centrally placed the globe on the paper some layers on foam risers to give the layout some depth.  Then I started on my main cluster.  My photo was a polaroid style photo which I popped on top of a strip of green and white paper that had been rounded at the edges.  This piece of paper acted almost as a "shelf" for my embellishments and I then started stacking in front and behind it layering up the flowers, type writer and sequins.  



I then popped the heading on and added a few banners to the top right hand corner, a heavy dashing of sequins and some enamel dots, which I thought looked like destinations but were actually positive sayings and that was it!




Thank you so much for reading my blog post this week....



Until next week, happy crafting!!



Steph xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment