Sunday 3 March 2019

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 Scrapbooking layout - I love my dogs



Hello and welcome to this weeks blog post!

Anyone that knows me knows that I love my dogs, well dogs in general so when I found this cut file who better to scrapbook but my lovely hounds Rosie and Marvin https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs?search=love+you+&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true



So I cut it out on my tried and trusted white bazzill cardstock and then set to work!  I backed the big heart with a photo of my two doggo's sleeping and the other heart, the L and the V in pink hexagon paper and the E, Y and U in the heart paper.



I then chose some white dotted swiss cardstock which I trimmed down to 11 x 11 square.  I then used the love heart paper that I had previously gutted to create a border to take my layout back up to 12 x 12.

I placed the cutfile towards the left hand side of the page on some foam raisers and then used some coordinating floral stickers to decorate round the edges of the cutfile, along with some sequins and some puffy hearts.



I stuck some washi tape to the top left hand corner along with a perspective and a puffy heart and I added some more washi tape to the bottom right with the additional title and some more embellishments and sequins to complete the layout.

See you next week!

Take care,

Steph x x

No comments:

Post a Comment