Friday 26 February 2016

Design Team Introduction :: Karen moss

Hello, hello.  My name is Karen and I live in Essex with my lovely husband of 30 years.  We have one daughter – Gracia and a Golden Retriever – Kiera, Gracia and Kiera are the main focus of my scrapbook pages.   I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years, having been introduced to it by my best friend and during that time have been published most UK scrapbook magazines and have been on the design teams for Scrapagogo and Shimelle.  I am currently on the design team for A Trip Down Memory Lane.
I have loved to craft since my grandma taught me to knit and sew when I was five and have been ‘making stuff’ ever since.  Once I discovered scrapbooking all other crafts fell by the wayside. My style is very layered and full on and my friends joke that if you can get more than one of my pages into a page protector then it can’t be finished yet.  My style is constantly evolving with each new challenge. 
Crafting is an inherent part of my everyday life – I have to do something creative every day or my day doesn’t feel complete.  I like to scrap my frustrations, my triumphs, my love of life and my family, I like to record the sad, funny, ordinary and just plain weird things that happen in our everyday life, I scrap the everyday.  I am not an acid free scrapper as I like to add all sorts to my pages. 
I bought a Cameo three years ago and never looked back.  Now almost every one of my projects uses it to some degree or other and I am constantly finding new ways to utalise this amazing machine.  As I run a Rainbow Pack it is s

o useful for cutting out quick projects for the girls to make.
I am thrilled to be part of this ultra talented group of girls who will be showcasing their amazing projects over the next year.
Some of my favourite projects.








1 comment:

  1. What amazing scrap book pages each one so different and beautifully done. Look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete