Tuesday 29 May 2018

'Sparkle' Layout with Rhinestones | Niki Rowland


Hey there Silhouette Fans! Niki here with you today with this very fun and pink unicorn layout using the Silhouette Rhinestones. 

I started off by using a Rhinestone template from the store, called 'Rhinestone Unicorn' which is perfectly sized to fit the Silhouette Rhinestones. I positioned the design onto my cutting mat and cut it from white card. I backed the design with another sheet of white card and then set about adding the rhinestones to each of the holes...it took a long time!

I used the Rhinestone Setter to heat set my Rhinestones. I had assorted Rhinestones in 'Clear, Rose & Pink', 'Clear, Champagne and Peach', and 'Clear, Metallic & Black'.


Once I had heat set all the Rhinestones, I added my photo and lots of pink embellishments to the bottom part of my layout. I included a photo of my little girl who is the most glittery, sparkly girl who loves unicorns - any photo of her would have been perfect on this layout!


I also added as many unicorns as I could find and embellished the Rhinestone unicorn with girly, sparkly sayings.


Thank you for joining me today and my super sparkly layout - will you give Rhinestones a go?

Happy scrapping xx 



Designs Used:
Rhinestone Unicorn


PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment