Saturday 14 January 2017

Baby Shower Favours


Hi! Bev here with a quick make project for these cute favour boxes.  It was my friends baby shower at the weekend so I made a batch of these to take along and give to the guests to take home.  I filled them with jelly babies to keep with the theme of the party!

What you will need:
  • Silhouette Cameo® or Silhouette Portrait®
  • Cardstock
  • Glue or double sided sticky tape 
Step One:

Open a fresh page in your Silhouette Studio® and import the file which you can find in the Silhouette Deign Store.




Resize as desired.  I chose to make them smaller and I cut three at a time. Ensure the cut settings are correct for the cardstock and send it to the Silhouette Cameo®


Step Two:

Once your cardstock has cut, fold at the perforations and attach double sided tape to the flaps that will form the box.



Attach the two halves of the onesie design and the project is complete. 



Fill with sweets and there you have it! a quick cut project which is extremely cute and a perfect party favour.

I have enjoyed sharing with you and I cannot wait to see what you create.

Designs Used:

Onesie Favor Box by A Little Hut - Design ID#25944

Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. Such a 'sweet' project Bev! Brilliant idea to fill them with Jellybabies x

    ReplyDelete