Friday 20 January 2017

Ballerina bag


Hey there, it's Sara. Today I am doing a tutorial for a ballerina gym bag.  On this tutorial I also have brief instructions for how to thicken a font. 
Hope you enjoy the tutorial!


What you need:

Gym bag
Heat transfer vinyl flock
Heat transfer vinyl glitter
Silhouette Cameo/Portrait/Curio
Aubrey font ( ID #122828)
BALLERINA BORDER Design (ID #87003)



PREPARING YOUR DESIGN:




I ungrouped the design and kept the ballerina on the far right, the rest I deleted.


I put the ballerina on the side and started working on the text. 


Once I had the text I wanted, I wanted to make it a bit thicker. 
I added an offset of 0.07 cm. 


And then welded it together. 


Then I added the ballerina and adjusted the size of both designs to how big 
I wanted them on the bag. 

I mirrored the design and split the parts according to their colours.
As this will be cut using the flock heat transfer vinyl, I put the cut settings on Heat transfer vinyl (flocked).


Whats left is to cut the design and heat press it on the bag.

Here's the finished product. 




















`



DESIGNS USED:

       




PRODUCTS USED:















1 comment: