Saturday 21 January 2017

Viewfinder scrapbook layout

Hiiiiii

Caroline here again with a scrapbook page for you...


I've had this photo for a while waiting to be documented and I really fancied including a cut file that had a viewfinder image to it; this is the cut file I used...


This cut file came in two pieces but I only needed the one with the holes in it so just deleted the spare bit.

I decided to back all the individual sections with patterned paper, to add lots of interest to the page.

In the centre I put the cute photograph of Freya, how adorable is she!

Then I put dimensional foam on the back of the whole circle and placed it on blue card stock to mimic the colour of the sky.

I added in TONS of embellishments on each of the patterned paper sections and bobs your uncle - it's done.

I love taking a simple cut file and making it the centre of my pages, using it to really focus the eye in on the photograph.

Here are lots of close ups for you...






I really hope you like it and you feel inspired to have a go, this could easily be made as a card too which would be fun!

Thanks for taking the time to read this
'Til next time
C x

Products Used...










Light hold cutting mat for Cameo















































No comments:

Post a Comment