Sunday 15 October 2017

Going Big - Outlined & Underlined Title




Hello, hello Karen here with yet another title idea - yes its big but at the moment I absolutely love big statement titles and this one doesn't disappoint.


I came across the quote on Pinterest and thought that never a truer word had been written!

I started by writing the title in Ariel - it has to be a font that has the option of underlining. (I noticed that I have written the word GIVE instead of GIFT and changed it after step 2!)


Next I highlighted the text and added an underline, changed the font size to 110 pt and adjusted the line spacing to 85.


The next step was to make the text a compound path.


You now need to add an external offset of 0.125 to the text.


And there you have a lovely large title ready to cut.





No comments:

Post a Comment