Friday 15 March 2019

Making a sign using Silhouette Whiteboard Vinyl

So life has been a bit up and down which means my posts here haven't quite gone to plan...but today I am finally back with a creation to help my weight loss journey...

I have been part of a weight loss group for a while now and sometimes I lose my way or lack inspiration. I thought a sign showing how far I had come would help to inspire me moving forwards.

I liked this cutfile (ID #199618)

and combined with this one  (ID #25555) I had the makings of a great motivational sign...

I changed the title to' my' weight loss  using a co-ordinating font from the Design Store and just used the lb signs from the second cutfile adding a block font under each...



As you can see the whiteboard vinyl has been cut in a circle and placed in the middle of the lbs cutfile so I can change my weight loss each week after I weigh in.


This sign will definitely help keep me on track and act as a reminder of how far I have come.

I owuld love to see what you would make with whiteboard vinyl so do share your ideas with the team in the comments section below.

Happy creating

Ruth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment