Sunday 10 March 2019

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 Love heart cut file - Paige Taylor Evans cutfile, papers and embellishments



Hello friends and welcome to this weeks blog post!

So today I took a risk and used patterned paper to cut.  I hadn't had much luck in the past - but this time it was a success - Hurrah!!

I had one of the older Paige Taylor Evans papers in my stash that I had been saving (for what, I don't know??) I popped it on to my cutting mat after finding this lovely file in the Silhouette Store (also by Paige Taylor Evans) https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/284930?search=cut+and+fold+hearts&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true I put the mat into the machine and selected 'copier paper, medium 20g' and sent it to cut and it did...with no problems what-so-ever!!



Once the page was cut I trimmed it down by half an inch each side and then backed it with a piece of dotted white card.  I found a photo that I liked and then set about some serious stash bustin' I found loads of random bits, a stork, a dress a lemon, a baseball cap and some flowers.  I arranged the journaling card at the top left of the photo and worked the ephemera around until I got a look I liked.  I organised another embellishment cluster in the bottom righthand side before adding the title to the right of the photo.  I added a few spirals and black shiny hearts and that was it - done!  





I am very pleased that I have managed to conquer the patterned paper cut and stash busted so many old bits and pieces at the same time!!


Until next week readers!!

Happy crafting :o)

ox Steph xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment