Sunday 31 March 2019

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 Scrapbooking layout - Mixed media stencil



Hi there scrapbookers!

Welcome to this weeks blog post!!  So I am all geared up here to go off on a lovely weekend scrapbooking retreat and kick started my weekend by completing some of the pre retreat challenges.

My first challenge was to use some mixed media so I made a full back ground stencil from this cutfile https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/56922?search=bouquet+overlay&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true and true to form I cut it on my regular favourite Bazzill basic white paper , cardstock textured heavy which passed through the blade twice.  Once cut I positioned my cutfile over my back ground card and spread texture paste all over the cut out areas.  I peeled the cutfile off immediately and put aside to dry.



Once dried I flicked gold paint across the paper and then added a floral border.  I added my photo just off centre and added some fussy cut flowers around the edges and tucked a piece of coordinating spotty white and blue paper to the top right hand corner.



I found some navy flowers and added them around the photo and added a small title to the top right hand corner before adding my main title to the page.





I really liked making this layout of my Dad and I... the reason for the title is that's what he calls me as I'm his eldest child!! Thank you for reading....until next time scrapbookers…

Steph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment