Wednesday 6 September 2017

Free Design of the Week - Arrow Font



Hello, hello - Karen here and I have to tell you that the DOTW this week is absolutely gorgeous, as soon as I saw it I had to download it and use it immediately!

It is here but you have to download it on or before 12th September as it will then be £1.96 - not extortionate but not as good as free (I spent up on the sale last week so am on a design buying ban).

As always, I used a sketch pen to write my border and title, giving the title a small offset to cut out with a white border.  I also used a pen to write my journaling.  The arrow frame was also drawn and given a small offset.  As it looked quite plain I decided to hand colour the border, title and frame with a turquoise pen.

All that was left was to add a couple of squares of patterned paper behind my photo and some die cut elements at the bottom left and top right - finished!


I personally feel that this font lends itself more to being used with a sketch pen as it is so fine but gorgeous too.


1 comment:

  1. Your layout looks fantastic with this lovely font Karen. It's great that it's free!

    ReplyDelete