Thursday 18 January 2018

Thank you cards with an added message...



Hi again... for my first creative endeavour on the Silhouette UK blog I have made some cards.

I always mean to write thank you cards for all our Christmas  presents, the kids and I always used to send them but recently we have failed at expressing our gratitude via the postal service!

Using my Silhouette Cameo makes everything so much easier... I looked through the store and chose this design.
A simple card with room for some personalising. After selecting the design in Silhouette Studio software I clicked on the text tool and placed the cursor roughly where I wanted the text then chose my font.  From there it was easy, I just chose a short message for each card. 




I even managed to use the Harry Potter font (found here)...







I had quite a few cards to make and send so I kept them simple and this is just a sample.

I hope this gives you a few ideas to try in the future.

1 comment:

  1. A great selection of Thank You Cards AND some ideas to use on our own cards too.

    ReplyDelete