Wednesday 3 January 2018

Two For The Price of One - DOTW Winter Mittens





Hello, hello - Karen here with a suggestion of how you can use this week's free Design Of The Week.  Winter Mittons

This is both a print and cut file and a regular cut file - hence the 'Two For The Price Of One' :0)

I used the print and cut version, giving it a slight offset before cutting, and merged three sets of mittons together to made a little border for the top of my page.  I also used the design, slightly smaller, in the top corner - mirroring one of the shapes so that my page had some symmetry. 



I wanted a border that reflected the loopy cord holding the mittens together and so chose this one which I made into a print and cut file also by adding a slight offset and removing the cut lines from around the shape.


I added these to the bottom and two sides of my page. All that was needed to finish my page was to add a little patterned paper,  a couple of Polaroid frames, some stickers and the 'dots' from my sparkly alpha to embellish the mittens.




No comments:

Post a Comment