Sunday 9 July 2017

Flaming Flamingos

Hello, hello - Karen here with a very quick post featuring a couple of projects made with this week's free flamingo file from Simple Stories.

As our projects are so different it shows the versatility of the Fringed Flamingo.

Janet used vellum to make a gorgeous card.


Instructions for replicating this little beauty are on her blog.

It will be no surprise that I used my sketch pens to draw the flamingo's outline and the title for my scrapbook page. I cut the body of the flamingo from three different pieces of pink card. I then added a bird border and again used sketch pens to draw the outline for my pigeons at the bottom of the page. I joined the bird border to a line border on each side and the top. Then all that was needed was to add my photo, draw the pigeons eyes and add a gem for the flamingo's eye.


The files I have used are below but remember the flamingo is only free until Tuesday when there will be another free file available.




No comments:

Post a Comment