Wednesday 21 February 2018

Design of the Week - Watercolored Layered 3D Flower - 20 February 2018


Hello, hello - Karen here with this week's Design of the Week - Watercoloured Layered 3D Flower.  This design has two options, you can use it as a print and cut file or just as a cut file, which is what I chose to do.
I always like to be prepared in advance and decided that this pretty little flower would look lovely on a gift box ready to be filled for Mother's Day.


I cut the flower out twice from patterned paper and assembled,curling the petals slightly on each layer and added leaves, also cut from patterned paper.


I then used this file to cut out a handbag box in white.  I used the internal offset tool to cut the main body of the bag in patterned paper.


Once assembled, I was really pleased with the resulting box and all that was needed to make it perfect was a few pink and teal pearls.



My Blog


Additional designs used.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment