Friday 14 December 2018

Christmas glitter accents

Hi Silhouette Friends...are you getting into the Christmas spirit?

The festive season is the perfect time for bringing out the glitter and the Silhouette Glitter Sheets are perfect for so many crafts.

This year I joined  a Christmas Advent Swop and had to make 24 little lots of goodies. I immediately turned to my trusty Silhouette Cameo to decorate each Advent Envelope...using this file to create my numbers and this file for my snowflakes.



I had to keep it fairly simple as I wanted to reproduce the design 24 times and they all had to be packaged up and sent. I love the colours against the kraft and the fabulous pop of sparkle you get from the glittered snowflake stickers


I made several handmade cards from Cutfiles and this nativity scene was made for my mum


a simple design with several layers cut in plain white cardstock, a small rectangle of blue for the background and a sparkling star cut from the glitter sticker sheet.

I cut over 75 stars out of the glittery sticker sheet and was left with the perfect background for a scrapbook page...


this snowy scene will go perfectly in my December Journal.

As you can see I have used the Glitter sheet for 3 different projects to add just a touch of bling and sparkle to each one.

I wish you all a sparkly day

Ruth
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment