Tuesday 11 December 2018

Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat | Layout by Niki Rowland



Hey there, Niki here today and I have a fun layout to share with you. I've had this 'Unicorn Poop' cut file in my library for ages and I now have a reason to use it!

So I opened the design up in my library...

and I ungrouped it until I could move the different parts of the design around independently. I resized the part I wanted

I then re sized the word and added it to the design.

I knew I wanted to cut the layers in different colours but I wanted to put a white border around them all. So I selected the whole design and created an Offset.

I then kept the external outline and deleted all the extra lines inside it that I didn't need. My design then fit exactly inside the offset.

At this point I could then separate out my layers and cut them out of different colours.

I've mostly used the new Paige Evans collection 'Whimsical' including papers, stickers, ephemera and rub ons.




I hope you've enjoyed my fun layout today, happy scrapping xxx


 Designs Used: 'Unicorn Poop' Design Id: 211013


No comments:

Post a Comment