Monday 24 December 2018

last minute Holiday makes

Wow Christmas Day is almost here, I think I am finally ready, but I always like to have a couple of little gifts for the table, a spare party gift or an extra stocking filler.

I have received some Silhouette designed Christmas goodies and this year I have made a couple of different festive treat boxes...all of which I will share with you...


the Christmas Ornament Favour Box is on the left and the 3d cone box on the right


Made by my friend Sue, this lovely filigree design contained a small candle (battery operated of course!)


Sheila made this lovely hanging decoration full of festive goodies



this Holly Pillow Gift box was given to me with some other little gifts so I cannot credit the maker,but the original gifts are gone but I have replaced them with some little chocolate balls (disguised as Christmas puds)


 For my 3d large candy box (or cracker!) I used more chocolate balls, but I filled it with the Brussel  Sprouts version (they just make me smile as I am not a fan of real Brussels!)


For slightly larger gifts these 3d winter snowflake boxes are perfect


really simple to put together and I even added an extra bit of cardstock behind the snowflake so there is no peeking inside at the contents!


So with a Silhouette Cameo is really easy to make individual boxes for all your last minute Holiday gifting... 


Wishing you all  Happy Holidays (cutfile found here)


Look forward to seeing you again in 2019 

Lotsa Love

Ruth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment