Saturday 29 September 2018

Happy Autumn with flocked HTV pumpkins!

Tthe Summer has really gone, but I am thankful for the sunshine and beautiful colours we are having so far this Autumn. It makes me think of falling leaves, sweater weather, apples and of course pumpkins.

So when we were given flocked orange HTV to play with I knew it was going to become a pumpkin...

I chose the  Jolly Jack cutfile,it wasn't too wicked or scary so suited an Autumn theme and not just Halloween 



As a bonus it was featured in the Silhouette Store's 'weekly steal' a couple of weeks ago...do check them out as ''With Daily Deals and Weekly Steals, there are new discounts every day. Daily Deals are changed every 24 hours and are marked down 30% (40% on Fridays) while Weekly Steals are reset every Tuesday and are half-price.''

This was my first time using HTV, I wasn't sure how easy it would be and I hate ironing! But it was a really simple process, cutting the image in a size to suit the plain t-shirt I was adhering it to, using the silhouette preset guidelines.


I added a smaller pumpkin and the outer 'offcut' from another to form a group of 3 


I also made 2 tiny treat bags


which I stuffed with Halloween sweets


making for a seasonal show of perfect pumpkins...


I have several Halloween projects planned for my next few posts and also look forward to seeing what my teamies make with some of the amazing products we are showcasing in the run up to October 31st.

I look forward to seeing you all soon

Ruth xxx

ps Silhouette is celebrating a birthday and giving us all 50% off until Ocotber 1st...I have bought everything on my wish list and I am adding more to my basket!


No comments:

Post a Comment