Friday 26 October 2018

Buying a bundle for Autumnal crafting

Hiya....I know I was going to post about adhesive card stock this week but I am so excited about buying these bundles from the Silhouette Design Store that I am sharing this instead.

As you may be aware I have a bit of a thing about pumpkins and wanted to make some pumpkin decorations for Autumn (they are not just for Halloween remember!)

I looked at all the cutfiles that were available in the bundle section and they are really good value for money. Initially I bought the Feels Like Fall bundle  which has over 40 cutfiles for less than £4!! From this bundle I used the 3D pumpkin


and pumpkin patchwork banner

There is also a pumpkins bundle which again offers exceptional value and I have used the jack 0 lantern candy pail.

The pumpkin banner and candy pail I put together without any additional instructions but I went to the designer website for the 3d pumpkin and followed the easy step by step picture guide.

The pumpkin banner looks perfect across the fire place...


with the colour coordinated 3d pumpkins on the mantlepiece...


I added some tendrils by cutting thin ribbons of cardstock and wrapping them around a pencil...
 

the candy pail has brads to hold the handle in place and the face is simply glued on...


the banner was the simplest to put together and could easily be completed by children...


I had some orange card stock left over so cut the pumpkins background (from the pumpkins bundle) ready to document the photos and stories from Autumn 2018...


I hope you have enjoyed my quick overview of a couple of the seasonal bundles available, you can check them all out here

Enjoy creating for Autumn and do share any of your projects

Have fun

Ruth xxx 

1 comment: