Wednesday 24 October 2018

Design of the Week - Trick or Treat - 23rd October 2018



Hello, hello - Karen here with my DOTW post for this week.

The free design is a Trick or Treat Title.

I don't really scrap Halloween and so decided to 'stage' a photo with my beautiful fur baby holding my project from last week and wearing a Halloween headdress (from £land).

Also,  as a consequence of not 'doing' Halloween, I don't have any Halloween themed embellishments.  

On top of that, I didn't have any orange card for the centre of the letters.  To accommodate my limited Halloween supplies I thought I would make the title into a Print and Cut file and also print some bits and bobs to add to my page. 

I used these files, which are all Print and Cut.





For the title I removed the cut lines and the bats then added an offset - see my blog post here for how to do this.



I then resized all the elements and printed them onto two A4 pieces of card.



All that was left to do was to assemble my layout.



So there we have it a layout made from two pieces of A4 and one piece of 12 x 12!



1 comment: