Wednesday 31 October 2018

Haunting Night | Halloween using Adhesive Corrugated Paper by Niki Rowland



Happy Halloween!  Niki here today with this fun Halloween layout!

I've used two cut files from the Store: Haunting Night by Paige Evans and Pumpkin Trio, also by Paige Evans


I cut the background word file from black cardstock. I then back filled it by hand - this was a mistake becuase it took AGES!  I should have cut the patterned papers on my Silhouette too but I hadn't saved the sized background so therefore couldn't match it up without re-cutting so I had to do it manually.


I also cut the Pumpkin Trio cut file from the adhesive Corrugated paper - these cute little pumpkins were the perfect embellishments and the corrugated texture was great!

This layout was great fun to make, even though it did take me a long time!

What Halloween projects will you make?

Happy scrapping xx 


DESIGNS USED:
Haunting Night by Paige Evans
Pumpkin Trio by Paige Evans

PRODUCTS USED:
Silhouette Adhesive Corrugated Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment