Wednesday 10 October 2018

Design of the Week - Boo Ghost - 9th October 2018



Hello, hello - Karen here with this week's free design - Boo Ghost.


What a cute little chap he is and I though he would look fab-boo-lous on a little black onsie.



I resized the design and then added 'Too Cute To Spook'


I ungrouped the words and used the colour picker to change them to the same orange as the 'O' on the Boo Ghost.    I then changed the line from cut to 'No Cut' 



and also made it the same colour as the 'O'.



I added the 'too cute' to the top of the ghost and 'To Spook' to the bottom and changed the outline of the ghost to black.


Finally I added an offset so that it was cut out with a slight border. 

I wanted to use printable heat transfer media


so I added registration marks to my design and flipped it horizontally before printing.


All that was left to do was to cut it out using the suggested settings and add to my little black onesie.





No comments:

Post a Comment