Wednesday 3 October 2018

Design of the Week - Hope, Believe, Fight - 2nd October 2018 (A Comedy of Errors)



Happy Wednesday to you and today I have some keyring charms that I made with this week's Design of the Week - Hope Believe Fight


I decided to use the design as a print and cut file so changed the cut line colour to 'no colour' and  turned all the cutting lines off in the 'Send' option.   I then gave it an offset so that there would be a little margin around the design.



I also used this file, as I do love feathers, which I also gave an offset and added a small circle to each of the elements to enable me to attach them to my keyring.



I printed the design onto white shrink plastic, the first time I printed it on the shiny side, which was the wrong side and had to wipe all the ink off and use the matt side. I then cut it out using the recommended settings.  Unfortunately, this was my last sheet of shrink plastic and I tore the large design when removing it from my cutting mat, this meant that it didn't shrink as I would have hoped once placed in the oven.


 I had hoped that the tear would repair or at least not be visible, once heated, but alas that wasn't the case.



I love my keyring charms and, as always we would love to see what you make with this week's free design.


PRODUCT USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment