Wednesday 14 November 2018

Design of the Week - Autumn Word Art - 13th November 2018



Hello, Karen here with my Wednesday DOTW post and this week it's a word art design.

This design could be used for so many different things - home decor, clothing, a card or as I have for the title of a scrapbook page.

I decided that I didn't want any reference to Fall on my page so ungrouped the words and removed 'FALL' and I (heart) Fall.  I then decided to dispence with 'late nights' because to me autumn signifies dark evenings and early nights!



To make the remaining words fit around my design I rearranged them, adding some to the bottom left of my photo and then cut the design from adhesive backed cardstock.  This makes the job of backfilling so much easier when the card is already sticky.


Next I used this file, added an offset and then used three different coloured sketch pens to draw it.




My final, Silhouette, addition to this scrapbook page was to cut two banners of leaves from this design, which I reduced in size.

I then found some stickers and leaves that I had used on a previous page here which went perfectly with all the other elements on this page. 
PRODUCTS USED:

/>

No comments:

Post a Comment