Friday 30 November 2018

Loving layouts featuring the Silhouette

Hi everyone

Due to some technical issues I am unable to show you what I hoped today, so instead I am sharing some scrapbook layouts.I regularly make pages using cutfiles created with the Silhouette.  It is such a useful tool and since being on the Design Team I have used it for so many different materials and projects but I originally bought it for my memory keeping.

I love choosing cutfiles to go with a  theme and this year I went to Wales on an outdoor holiday so this was perfect...


Big titles make a great statement on a page and I backed this one using foam pads and added fringed cut paper behind the hearts...


A background cutfile can be the perfect accent, adding extra interest behind the photograph as this ice cream example shows...


It is fun to experiment with painting or adding mixed media to cutfiles and colouring the floral element to this page worked perfectly...


Combining cutfiles is another simple way to add interest to a layout. Here I have used the hexagon page frame and the fringed hearts...


A plain white cutfile (like this adventure frame) pops from a colourful background sheet of patterned paper and minimal embellishments are needed


On my final layout I have painted the paper that backs the cutfile and forms the rainbow...


Thanks for stopping by and reading my post today and I will be back soon to share more on my Silhouette journey

Ruth
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment