Thursday 29 November 2018

Faux leather earrings


I'm super excited this week to share my project as I been wanting to make some really cute earrings for ages! This project was very quick and easy to do and perfect for those last minute Christmas pressies! 

Materials

For this project you will need

Step one

First open the file in Design Store and resize the earrings to the size you would like. The earrings I made are approximately 3cm by 4cm. Once you are happy with the size of the earrings click on 'Send' and choose your cut settings. I used the preloaded 'Faux leather paper' setting but I adjusted my blade setting to '7'. 


Step two

Once you had cut out your design remove from the cutting mat and attach the hooks. I didn't need any special equipment for this I was just able to pull the hook open and slip the earring on the hook using the loop provided. 




And the project is complete! With the material being made from paper you would also be able to add further embellishments to the earrings. I really can't want to make some more of these. Thank you for reading this post. If you enjoyed it please feel free to leave me a comment. 

Thanks
Helen x 



No comments:

Post a Comment