Sunday 25 November 2018

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 Scrapbooking layout - Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart





Hello Crafters and welcome to this weeks blog post!

On a recent retreat we were given some per-retreat challenges.  On one of the challenges we were given the saying "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart" So I decided to look on the silhouette store to see if there was anything suitable.  As per usual I was impressed by the vast amount of choice available in the store.  After looking for a while I eventually settled for this one https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/129638  I chose my favourite white bazzill textured paper to cut it on and made sure I changed the passes from one to two.



Once I removed the sheet from my Silhouette Cameo I decided to use the sheet as a whole rather than the titles.  I flicked the paper with brightly coloured paint before I backed the whole sheet with a sheet of paper from Shimmelle's box of crayons collection. I used foam raisers all across it so it gave the layout a certain depth.



As the saying is such a big part of this layout the rest of it came together quickly.  I used four photos of my darling girls which I backed onto papers from the same collection and then arraigned all of the embellishments and sequins around the layout and then that was it....All done :o)



Until next time crafters!

Steph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment