Friday 23 November 2018

Making a mobile...

Greetings Silhouette Friends

I have missed you and I am happy to be back sharing a new creation this week using Silhouette Chipboard and Silhouette Adhesive Foil.

I chose to the 3D cloud 


I cut it out in chipboard


and cut some sparkly blue glitter paper


On one side of the chipboard I used silver paste


and created a swirly affect


I used the foil to cut lots of sparkly silver stars and matched it with some sparkly thread


After taping the thread to a work surface, I attached the stars to the front and the back, so easy to do with the adhesive foil


I  simply attached the thread to the non silver side of the chipboard and glued the sparkly paper on top


I love how sparkly and pretty this mobile looks and it is already hanging up in our house!


I hope this post has inspired you to use cutfiles in different ways whilst experimenting with chipboard and foil.

Look forward to seeing you all soon

Ruth
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment