Wednesday 28 November 2018

Let's Start By Taking A Smallish Nap or Two



Hello, hello - Karen here with a 'sort of' design of the week.  I apologise in advance for the photography as it has been a horrible foggy day today and impossible to get a decent photo.

From the 22nd to 30th November the Silhouette Design Store is giving away a different free design every day!


This was one from Sunday and as soon as I saw it I knew the exact photo I wanted to use with it. 

I decided that I would make an 11 x 8.5 scrapbook page - a size I used to scrap with all the time but haven't used for several years.


I started by arranging lots of z's around the page, adding a rectangle to hold my photo and writing my journaling, all of which will be written using Apple Pie Sketch font and a blue Silhouette pen.



I added the design to my page, resized and ungrouped it then rearranged it as I wanted to use the moon and clouds to hide things on my photograph.



I added a few more stars and cut it out.  I backed the stars with gold glitter card and the text with silver.

All that was left to do was to add my photo, moon and clouds.


I think that the whole page took less than 50 minutes to make from start to finish!



PRODUCTS USED:




No comments:

Post a Comment