Sunday 1 July 2018

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 Scrapbooking layout using Paige Taylor Evans cutfile



Hello and welcome to this weeks blog!

So this week my lovely brother-in-law turned the big 50!  So I decided to raid his Facebook page of photos and make him a layout of all his favourite pictures!

Choosing the Paige Taylor Evans Polaroid Frame Banner https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/232498 meant that I could get as many photos on the layout as possible.  I cut it out on plain white card stock and then chose a range of papers from the Pink Fresh Studio, some card stock and a Crate Paper sheet for the background.



I started by ripping the pages in a 1 x 12 inch strip and then layering them on to my page in order.  I chose eleven photos I wanted to use and stuck them behind the frames.  I stuck the cutfile to the page using foam risers to give it a bit of height and dimension. Using some thicker lettering to create the title "All the good things" I also added some sunshines, arrows and hearts from the same lettering page, added some enamel dots, puffy hearts and that's it layout finished.



I was really pleased with the end page, as was my brother-in-law!

Sorry

See you next week :o)

Steph x x


No comments:

Post a Comment